We Triazine Soft belive the connecting dots which will turn the best results. If you have an idea of the project talk to us an we will churn into a great product.
Protecting Your Privacy
Triazine Software is committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service.
This includes protecting your privacy. Triazine Software is bound by the Commonwealth
Privacy Act 1988, which sets out a number of principles
concerning the protection of your personal information.
Set out below is information that Triazine Software is required to communicate to its customers. Triazine Software recommends that you keep this information for future reference.
Your personal information
Personal information held by Triazine Software may include your name, current and previous addresses, telephone/mobile phone number, email address, bank account or credit card details, occupation, driver’s licence number and your Triazine Software PIN, username or password. Triazine Software also holds details of your Triazine Software services (including their status).
If you choose not to provide certain personal information, Triazine Software may not be able to provide you with the services you require, or the level of service on which Triazine Software prides itself.
How we collect personal information
Triazine Software collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone or in application forms, or when you submit your personal details through Triazine Software’s websites (e.g. during www.triazinesoft.com registration or trial services)
- from third parties such as Triazine Software’s related companies, credit reporting agencies or your representatives
- from publicly available sources of information
- in response to a survey, contest or sweepstakes
- from the organisations identified below under ‘When Triazine Software discloses your personal information’
- from Triazine Software’s own records of how you use your Triazine Software services; or when legally required to do so.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your identity
- assist you to subscribe to Triazine Software’s current services
- offer you and provide additional Triazine Software or related services
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud
- research and develop Triazine Software’s services
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for Triazine Software to provide you with a better service
- maintain and develop Triazine Software’s business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Also, your personal information is collected so that Triazine Software can promote and market its services to you (including by way of direct mail, telemarketing, SMS and MMS messages). Triazine Software does this to keep you informed of its products, services and special offers. If you do not wish Triazine Software to promote and market its products, services and special offers to you, please call +91-9643861253.
In relation to marketing and promotional material sent via email, Triazine Software will send such material to you unless you indicate you wish to opt-out by selecting this option in the email.
When we disclose your personal information
In order to deliver the services you require, Triazine Software may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of Triazine Software. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to Triazine Software providing its services to you. These organisations may carry out Triazine Software’s:
- Customer enquiries
- Mailing operations
- Billing and debt-recovery functions
- Information technology services
- Installation, maintenance and repair services
- Marketing and telemarketing services
- Market research
- Web site usage analysis
Triazine Software takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Triazine Software’s web sites
Triazine Software provides products and services via its various web sites. When you visit Triazine Software’s sites, its web servers record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information assists Triazine Software to improve the structure of its web sites and monitor their performance.
Triazine Software may use ‘cookies’ on various web sites. Cookies are an industry standard and most major web sites use them. A cookie is a small text file that our web sites may place on your computer. Usually, cookies are used as a means for Triazine Software’s web sites to remember your preferences. As such, cookies are designed to improve your experience of Triazine Software’s web sites.
In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. Triazine Software extends the same privacy protection to your personal information whether gathered via cookies or from other sources. You can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of our web sites or take advantage of the improved web site experience that cookies offer.
Triazine Software also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IP addresses are assigned to computers on the internet to uniquely identify them within the global network. Triazine Software collects and manages IP addresses as part of the service of providing internet session management and for security purposes.